[cle-release-team] SAK-22619 questions

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Sep 21 09:15:51 PDT 2012

Hi Aaron,

As you suggested, I spent about a half hour on SAK-22619 and got it
working. I put the check in handleBatch and just made it print an info if
it was wrong. I created a property "entitybroker.disable.direct" .

Two questions I had though:

1) Is the name for the property okay? I also set the default to be disabled
(true)
2) I didn't see a bean already for EntityBatchHandler and saw that other
classes were being passed in from EntityHandlerImpl and didn't want to mess
up anything, so just used ComponentManger cover. This seem okay? I left the
spring setter in there though, but didn't count on it being set.

Thanks!

-Matthew