[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] 2.9.0 key issues [short] list

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 31 17:52:58 PDT 2012

Okay, I can agree with that. I can revert the KNL-734 changes to the kernel
and conversion scripts for SAKAI_EVENT and SAKAI_SESSION changes.

For SAKAI_CLUSTER, there's no problem with deleting from the table cause
they're regenerated and no indexes. So I'll just change the column type
because of the error reported by Jaco and Omer.

-Matthew