[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] Supported Browsers for Sakai 2.9 CLE

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Oct 29 12:40:44 PDT 2012

The release notes are not ready yet. Work in progress. They will be here - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.9+release+notes

I think it is fair to say that Sakai CLE is designed to work with modern browsers, latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Chrome for example. Quite a bit of work has gone into 2.9 to make it work well with IE 9 as well. I'm not sure if it is fair to have modern browsers on one side of the equation and IE 9 on the other ;-) .

cc'ing the CLE release team, in case I misspoke.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org