[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] 2.9.0 Realm/cache issue

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Oct 16 07:03:03 PDT 2012

I agree with Matt Jones' comment that the best option here is to go
ahead and just flip these over to not overflow to the disk. For the
smaller and more core kernel caches this is probably better for
performance anyway. For larger caches (like User) this could be an
issue so I would not just do it to all of them.

-AZ