[cle-release-team] Not able to access Trunk since 12 pm Eastern

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Oct 15 15:15:59 PDT 2012

Perhaps that was the issue earlier but now it's saying

SEVERE: Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler
["http-bio-8082"]
java.net.BindException: Address already in use <null>:8082

Those caret repos are unneeded and can be removed, but it looks like it's a
problem with the wrong repositories being defined in the RSF projects. We
probably should remove the UCT repo too. Everything should be in either
maven central, sonatype snapshots or source.sakaiproject.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org