[cle-release-team] 258 issues to bulk close

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Oct 1 13:12:44 PDT 2012

This list would produce results based on the merge flag and should be more
accurate. It only returns 213 issues. I wonder what the 45 issue difference
is! Perhaps ones from alpha that didn't have their merge flag set? Perhaps
ones that aren't really in the release?

project in (SAK, BLTI, KNL, LSNBLDR, MSND, MSGCNTR, POLL, PRFL, RES, SAM,
SRCH, SHORTURL, STAT) AND resolution = Fixed AND ("2.9.x Status" = Resolved
or "2.9.x Status" = Closed) AND status = Verified