[cle-release-team] 258 issues to bulk close

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Oct 1 13:12:10 PDT 2012

Is it possible that any of those were not merged when they should have
been? Since the fix version is set, the idea is that they have all
been merged, but since it is possible that they haven't I think we
might need a more specific filter which includes a check for the merge
status (and maybe something else as well).

-AZ