[cle-release-team] Sakai 2.9 caching

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Nov 2 12:45:09 PDT 2012

There's also KNL-934, which came out of VT originally. I reviewed the patches, as did Aaron. IU has been running them in production.

It's related in that it caches role keys and uses an IN clause instead of doing joins in some cases. So, it's somewhat caching, somewhat query complexity.

Thanks,
-Noah