[cle-release-team] Missed the Call Last Thursday

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Mon Jun 25 18:25:48 PDT 2012

I am going to have to backport this anyways, because UNC just finished
there upgrade to 2.8.1 and it will be at least a year until we will be
able to perform a upgrade to 2.9.

I like the idea of branching/tagging the dav work as dav-2.8.3-tc7.  It
seems like the easiest way for users to manage this work in a consistent
manner.

Mike

Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer