[cle-release-team] New Build Process

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:16:53 PDT 2011

Having a README file in place once a process is mostly static is a good
idea. One that will have frequent changes during a fluid process seems like
a less useful as it will be committed and updated often and can be harder to
tell when it's altered.

If you want to put a README there that says "The current build process is
currently being re-worked. Go to <this link> in confluence for any recent
information on the current build process", that would make more sense to me.
That would require that someone actually document changes made, plans/ideas
for future changes and best practices.

Having it in confluence would better allow the community to contribute
toward these ideas as well.