[cle-release-team] Tagging Sakai 2.9.0-A01 Build

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Oct 11 09:09:09 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

   I've asked Matt to continue the work on tagging the Sakai 2.9 A01 build this coming Monday. Chris has already tagged the kernel and the sakai-basic-tool. Hopefully Chris can pick up the next tag 2 weeks later on October 31st (special Halloween tag), and we can get regular tags generated every two weeks after that. It appears we have one 2.9 QA server (thanks to Brian Richwine at IU), and we need to get this first tag on that server as soon as it's available. The server is at http://sakaicle1-trunk.uits.indiana.edu:8181/portal.

   Unfortunately I've got a conflict and can't attend this Thursday's MT/RT call, but hopefully some plans for QA testing of this tag can be brought up, along with any status updates on whether or not testing has already started?

Thanks everyone!
- Beth