[Announcements] AuSakai 2011, September 13 & 14, ANU, Canberra, Australia

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:03:03 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,
The Australian National University is pleased to announce AuSakai 2011 'Towards an Open Academic and Collaborative Environment'.

The conference will be held on the 13-14 of September in Canberra and will be open to all universities and organisations that are using or considering using Sakai.

This conference arrives as the community is experiencing significant growth and innovation. Exciting new development projects are underway with collaboration from designers, developers, and faculty members. Our community is expanding rapidly with new adoption of Sakai, new investment in Sakai, and emerging partnerships with other higher education communities. Our collective knowledge of the practices and pedagogies that enable us to improve learning and collaboration through the use of technology has never been greater.

Early Registration is open until 20 August and Standard Registration from 21st August onwards. There is a Networking Dinner for all participants on Tuesday 13 September 2011.

When and Where:
Tuesday 13 & Wednesday 14 September 2011
Location: The Australian National University, Canberra
Networking Dinner: 13 September 2011

We have provided details of accommodation on campus: http://ausakai.anu.edu.au/accommodation.php

For further details, program and registration please visit: http://ausakai.anu.edu.au

regards,
Steve Swinsburg
(on behalf of the AuSakai 2011 Planning Committee)