[Announcements] Videos from Sakai Conference

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Jul 13 13:25:31 PDT 2009

I'm just back to Berkeley after the 10th Sakai Conference in Boston
and I took a minute to glance at the results of the "citizen
journalists" who recorded various presenters during the conference.
I'm sure there's more to come but the results are already impressive.

There's a YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/sakaivideo
and a uStream channel at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sakai09

I'm sure there will be more uploaded during the next few weeks, but
there is already some great content up at both of these places. Check
them out!

Cheers,

Michael

--