[Announcements] Continuing the Mobile BOF discussion online

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 17 10:47:51 PDT 2009

Based on the Mobile BOF at the 10th Sakai Conference, we would like to continue the discussion of what functions or capabilities are relevant to the mobile platform as well as what kind of UX we would like to create for mobile users. None of us seemed prepared to offer "the answer" - we all seem to be seeking the answer. There is an opportunity for us to seek the answer together - and that is what this space is all about.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/UX/Mobile+UX

<http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/UX/Mobile+UX>Please leave a quick comment to let others know 1) what you are interested in exploring, and 2) any work that you are already undertaking. Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist