[Announcements] Sakai Executive Brief

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Dec 23 12:28:46 PST 2009

Greetings,

Attached to this message is the second installment of the Sakai Executive Brief. The purpose of these briefs is to provide managers and executives with a brief overview of what has been and what will be happening in Sakai. I hope you find the information useful to understanding the current state of Sakai development, what is taking place in the Sakai community, and how your institution can further engage in our efforts to make Sakai the premier academic collaboration and learning environment. You can find the previous Executive Brief archived on the Sakai wiki at http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/NADW.

I’d love to hear what you’d like to see addressed in these executive briefs and in other forms of communication. You can always reach me at mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org, of course, or use the management list to start a public discussion.

Happy Holidays from all of us at the Sakai Foundation!

Best regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska