[Announcements] Sakai Communications Manager Job Opening

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Apr 20 02:17:42 PDT 2009

As previously announced, the Sakai Foundation is looking for a
Communications Manager. This is a new role, and you can find the job
description on LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=675830

LinkedIn requires that you specify a location for the job and the job
lists "SF Bay Area". In fact, applicants from anywhere will be
considered.

If you are interested you should apply via LinkedIn or directly to
me.  I will be accepting applications until Friday, May 8th.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska