[Announcements] Sakai Product Manager Job Opening

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Apr 20 02:30:35 PDT 2009

As previously announced, the Sakai Foundation is looking for a Product
Manager. This is a new role, and you can find the job description on
LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=675827

LinkedIn requires that you specify a location for the job and the job
lists "SF Bay Area". In fact, applicants from anywhere will be
considered. Ability to travel is a requirement for this job.

If you are interested you should apply via LinkedIn or directly to
me.  I will be accepting applications until Friday, May 8th.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska