[WG: Accessibility] Accessibility list moving

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jan 12 11:03:17 PST 2015

I think we might even merge further, I'd probably merge qa into core team
and I'd agree with moving this into dev as it's *very* low traffic.

I think we really should be able to get the lists down to only dev, user,
core-team, spanish and openforum.

Maybe production could be separate from dev, but those issues almost always
overlap.