[WG: Accessibility] Accessibility list moving

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jan 12 10:46:19 PST 2015

Hi Accessibility,

We are planning to move all Sakai lists over to Apereo Google Groups. I
don't have an exact time table yet, but thinking before the Apereo
conference might be good. We think it will be feasible to preserve list
archives for searching. Do you think we need to keep list archives for
searching or could we start cleanly?

The new name could be something like sakai-accessibility at apereo.org or
sakai-a11y at apereo.org. Preferences for a new name?

Or, we could merge accessibility into Sakai-dev or Sakai-qa.

What do you think? Keep it as a separate list or merge to another list?

Thanks,
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator