[WG: Accessibility] samigo Accessibiity issues tested?

Keli Sato Amann kamann at stanford.edu
Tue May 1 14:07:12 PDT 2012

Hi All,
Transferred Brian's notes below to https://docs.google.com/a/stanford.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldPCURzarLgdDBaY3ZCc3RLVzljc0tVWUkxYmpEeGc&authkey=CMzG8J0P&hl=en_US&authkey=CMzG8J0P#gid=77

Brian, I guess SAM-1250 is awaiting SAM-1295 and hopefully Karen has given you enough detail on SAM-1274 for you to verify?

Jasmine/David, not sure why these three weren't on the spreadsheet, but Brian did verify them

      SAM-1229 - Accessibility: Username and Password Input fields not labeled on Begin Assessment Page
      SAM-1268 - Accessibility: Remove onkeypress handler from fill in numeric delivery "What's this?" link
      SAM-1273 - Accessibility: Remove onkeypress handler from True/False delivery

I guess Brian has patches for sam-1294 and sam-1295 that will be merged to 2.9.1 and Karen will help with sam-1228

Seems like Samigo 2.9 and 2.9.1 will contain major improvement in accessibility--thank you Brian!
Keli