[WG: Accessibility] samigo Accessibiity issues tested?

Richwine, Brian L brichwin at indiana.edu
Tue May 1 15:35:30 PDT 2012

Karen - Thanks for the hint on how to verify SAM-1274. I was able to verify it as working using your information.

> I performed a grep and did see lots of onkypress left. I guess we only took out these onkeypress which are listed in the sub-tasks of SAM-1228. I can do further clean up work.

Sorry I haven't listed all of the instances of the onkeypress+onclick conflicts in SAM-1228. We only created sub-tasks for the ones we've detected in our accessibility walk-throughs and could recreate for testing. I don't know the Samigo code well enough to always know how to exercise a piece of code I find through grep'ing the source or even know what to record the JIRA under.

-Brian