[DG: Spanish Sakai] Necesito ayuda

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at setival.com
Wed Jun 17 23:33:52 PDT 2009

Bueno, lo dejo en Inglés:

Dear all,

We are developing a new tool able to integrate a homemade software with
Sakai. Our software produces IMS QTI 1.2 xml files and we are trying this
XML files being imported by Samigo. However, we have found a issue at
AgentHelperImpl.getCurrentSiteId returns null and thus
AssessmentFacadeQueries.registerWithCurrentSite can import assessment in the
site.

Browsing in the code I've found that AgentHelperImpl.getCurrentSiteId is
null because the invokation to
ToolManager.getCurrentPlacement().getContext() is also null but what we
don't know is what Placement is null if the integration is done from another
Sakai tool (and also developed by my team). I have followed instructions and
recommendations given at
<http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/Using+the+ToolManager+
Service>
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/Using+the+ToolManager+S
ervice, but I'm always  getting a NullPointerException when trying to access
site_id (sam_assessment_base_t.agentid). Does anybody know why?

I don't know if there is any other way of importing an assessment in Samigo
provind an IMS QTI 1.2 xml file, but I would appreciate any help you can
give us.

Thank you very much.

 <http://www.samoo.es/>

   Diego del Blanco Orobitg