[samigo-team] [Building Sakai] Samigo missing temp files error

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 11:13:04 PDT 2014

Hi Curtis,

When saveMediaToDb is true, Samigo still saves a temporary file (xxx.tmp)
under answerUploadRepositoryPath, and the file gets removed after the it is
saved successfully to db. Maybe this is why you think the files still get
created even saveMediaToDb is true? However, I cannot tell what went wrong
in your system from the error message in your log. Do you have correct
permission and enough space?

Thanks,
Karen