[samigo-team] Need your valuable suggestions about 'Fill In The Blank' type of questions in Test & Quizzes tool

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Feb 18 05:03:17 PST 2014

Are you referring to the calculated question type here? If so, the '{'
and '}' chars have special meaning and you cannot change that without
disrupting all existing questions and rewriting major parts of the
code (both of those are non-starters in my opinion).

If you are referring to another question type then you may want to
indicate which one.
-AZ