[samigo-team] What Samigo work in 2.9.3 Sakai?

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:44:08 PDT 2013

Neal,
If the enhancement to designate a single column as the Gradebook home for one or more assessments is not already in, could we get it in this release?

Laura
Laura Gekeler
University of Notre Dame

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:10:25 -0400
From: Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org>
Subject: [samigo-team] Planning for CLE 2.9.3
To: "samigo-team at collab.sakaiproject.org Team"
	<samigo-team at collab.sakaiproject.org>

Hi Samigo team,

The CLE release team is planning on a 2.9.3 release. The focus of this release is to get it out quickly with just a few fixes, the main change being to turn on AntiSamy by default. AntiSamy is security infrastructure for ensuring user-supplied HTML/CSS is in compliance within an application's rules. Some bug fixes and translations are also going to be added to the release. Our target for the 2.9.3 schedule is sometime in July.

What would you like to see in 2.9.3 for Samigo?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Skype: nealkdin
AIM: ncaidin at aol.com

End of samigo-team Digest, Vol 24, Issue 14