[samigo-team] Samigo Working Group Meeting Schedule

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Jan 22 05:44:25 PST 2013

Greetings,

Last week, Megan May and I met with our colleagues at Stanford University to discuss the meeting schedule of this group.  Both Stanford and IU have been very busy lately with planning 2.9 upgrades and local initiatives. So, we like to propose cutting back from a biweekly schedule to meeting once per month, on the first Tuesday.   That means our next meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 5, 11am PT / Noon MT / 2-3 ET / 18:00 UCT.

For the meeting on February 5, Indiana University will be presenting some Samigo enhancements that we've made in our local branch.  Designs and screenshots have been posted to the following Jiras.  Please try to review them before the meeting.

  *   SAM-2049<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2049>: Add ability to transfer ownership of question pools
  *   SAM-987<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-987>: Show pool hierarchy when selecting pools for random draw parts
  *   SAM-1298<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1298>: Item Analysis enhancements
  *   SAM-2050<http://SAM-2050>: Associate two or more assessments with the same Gradebook item.

During the meeting, I plan to do a live demo of some or all of these features, so please log in to the following Adobe Connect room:  http://connect.iu.edu/samigo.  For the audio portion of the call, you can either use the phone or Connect as I will be bridging the two systems.   To connect to the phone bridge:  dial  +1 812 856 7060; when prompted to "Enter the number you wish to dial," enter 225713#.

If there are other topics you'd like to discuss at the Feb 5 meeting, please add them to the agenda at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAM/Samigo+Working+Group

I will send out a reminder about all of this shortly before the meeting.

Best regards,

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>