[samigo-team] Share questionspools among different sites (SAM-1596)

Robert Sedzik robert.sedzik at uadm.uu.se
Tue Jan 22 00:35:01 PST 2013

Hey all,

New guy here just been working with Sakai on and off for about 6 months.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1596

We have this problem (Jira link above) that I or someone else on my team
will be looking into
solving somehow.

Ideally I would like it to be transparent. That is then when a publish
of a test is done then access
is given to those files from the question-pool for the students on the
specific site.

Has anyone else run into this and found a way to solve it ?

Cheers,
Robert

PS: Hoping this is the right mail list to send to :)