[samigo-team] New question type: Hotspot

Nicola Monat-Jacobs nicola at longsight.com
Fri Dec 20 13:54:03 PST 2013

Folks -

We've been working on a new question type as well: Hotspot.

You can see the jira here: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1263

I now have a working version of this code ready to merge into trunk, but I
know there's been (essentially) a feature freeze for Sakai 10.

I'm fine with waiting until Sakai 10 is cut before contributing this to
trunk, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up about it.

If folks are interested, I can record a quick screencast of what it looks
like or show it off in the next team meeting.

Thanks,
Nicola