[samigo-team] [Building Sakai] Including a space between the choice key and answer in a MC question

Shawn Foster sfoster9 at uwo.ca
Fri Dec 13 07:38:31 PST 2013

Sorry, David, but I don't agree with this patch: adding an arbitrary
number of physical spaces to add spacing to a page is neither semantic
nor flexible.

I see in Sakai trunk that this problem is already fixed: as John already
mentioned, answers are automatically wrapped in the mcAnswerText span,
which adds some spacing by default with the inline-table display. If
more spacing is desired, the class's style can be overwritten by adding
margin-left (as Steve suggested) to the tool_sam.css stylesheet or with
the site's skin.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Foster
Instructional Technology Support and Application Development