[samigo-team] Including a space between the choice key and answer in a MC question

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 15:20:20 PST 2013

Hello,

Is there a way to automatically have a space between the choice key and answer in a MC question? For example, the attached screenshot shows the first choice as "A.2". We would like it to appear as "A. 2".  Right now the instructors have to manually include a space for each choice. I searched in JIRA but did not find anything related to this.

Thanks,
Anand