[samigo-team] SAM-2253

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Dec 11 00:41:24 PST 2013

Hi everybody.

Recently I have fixed in my server something I think is a little bug,
though I would like to have your opinion about it. It has no sense for
me that crossmarks visibility depends on question's score being higher
than 0.

Details of the bug, with screenshots, and its tiny fix are at
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2253

If you think that fix is not correct, I could remake it with your
guidelines.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.