[samigo-team] FW: Samigo meeting: 3th of December

Jaques Smith jaques at opencollab.co.za
Tue Dec 3 02:01:21 PST 2013

Hi All,

We would like to join the meeting on 3 December to discuss EMI's (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1943) . We have been working on
the last few outstanding items and are getting close to a point where we
will upload a full patch. Can I add it to the agenda please.

Regards,
*Jaques Smith*
Development Manager
 *opencollab*
 *Tel*: +27 21 970 4000 | *Fax*: +27 21 914 3098
 *Mobile*: +27 82 779 9601 | *Skype*: jaques.smith
 *Web*: www.opencollab.co.za