[samigo-team] Samigo meeting: 3th of December

Sylvia A Lowden salowden at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 2 09:52:19 PST 2013

Hi Raul,
Yes, we can have the meeting tomorrow and your items will be the primary ones on the agenda. I'll update the team page to reflect tomorrow's meeting. If others have additional agenda items please add them to https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/editpage.action?pageId=75666936

Thanks,
Sylvia

--
Sylvia A Lowden