[samigo-team] Not submitting the Settings form after radio button changes

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Apr 5 10:02:30 PDT 2013

The Samigo Settings form now uses the jQuery UI Accordion in trunk. The
behavior is a bit awkward because changes to certain settings (like
Assessment Organization) cause a form submit (done via JavaScript).

I'm hoping to make changes so the form doesn't need to be submitted until
all changes are complete.  I made all of my changes here:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2121

The one problem I can't get past is the Timed Assessment. I can't seem to
get the hours and minutes to take without submitting the form after
clicking "Timed Assessment".  The error I receive is "Please specify a time
limit under Timed Assessment. "

Thanks,
Sam