[samigo-team] Regression: number formats of Numeric answers

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:50:15 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

After reviewing this issue I believe this should be good for 2.9. It's
handling the comma's in the same manner as they were in 2.8, agreed
that this solution may not be ideal see Davids minor rant below, but
it is no worse than the way it was done before!

So for the interests in moving forward :)

+1 for inclusion

Earle