[samigo-team] Regression: number formats of Numeric answers

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:07:02 PDT 2012

Hi Neal,

Do you mean reverting the whole feature or just the fix that I added in
yesterday? I believe it will take lots effort to revert this feature. If
you mean reverting my fix, I think if we can perform tests to cover
different scenarios, it can go in. Especially, Earle has reviewed the code
and fixed my typo  :)

And then if we want to go for a better solution, we can anyway do it in
2.9.1. What do you think?

Earle,

Thanks a lot for reviewing it and correct my typo.

Karen