[samigo-team] Regression: number formats of Numeric answers

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Fri Sep 7 00:31:36 PDT 2012

I will do some testing on this.

*minor rant*
I am concerned about some of the code we're accepting and the
consequences we see. There are a number of issues with this code:

- The functions are not documented. What does FinQuestionValidator and
its methods do? What is the expected behaviour?
- The lack of unit test coverage. While the architecture of SAM makes it
dicficult (or imposible) to cover anything there is no reason why
utility methods like this shouldn't be.
- The answers are validated in different ways by different parts of the
code - this is asking for trouble.
*end minor rant*