[samigo-team] Samigo Team meeting today and upcoming BOF at the conferene

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue May 29 10:35:39 PDT 2012

Well, I guess we can call in and see who joins the call.  Will Lydia or
Karen be available today?

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu