[samigo-team] Samigo Team meeting today and upcoming BOF at the conferene

Keli Sato Amann kamann at stanford.edu
Tue May 29 10:34:02 PDT 2012

Hi
I'd be happy to join from this end, but Makoto, Jackie, and Christine are all out today. I think Makoto had an interesting discussion with Ian Dolphin and David Ackerman last week, I guess I can try to remember what he related to me, though I don't know if that would be part of the BOF or for a separate session.
Keli