[samigo-team] SAM-1088: follow-up questions

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 23 11:26:38 PDT 2012

Hi Sam and Christine,

I verified the #2 and here is what I saw:

- If the assessment allow late, when the retract date is empty, an error
message *"The Retract Date must be set when Automatic Submission is
enabled." *is displayed.
- If the assessment does not allow late, the retract gets set to the due
date when the retract date is empty.

I am not sure if this is the expected behavior?

I think I fixed #3. Maybe someone can verify it for me?

Thanks,
Karen