[samigo-team] [Fwd: [Building Sakai] Sakai CLE 2.9.0 release status]

Jacqueline Mai Krueger jamai at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:34:29 PDT 2012

Hi there,

In the event you're not subscribed to sakai-dev list, below is message
about Sakai CLE 2.9 release being on hold until it has additional resources.

For those not on the call today and want to know about SAMigo 2.9
release status: there some contributed code that is causing issues -
Karen (SAMigo lead developer) may revert if doesn't hear from developers
responsible for the contributed work. Since SAMigo team has not done a
release on our own, we would need assistance from Sam Ottenhoff or CLE
release committee. If we can get help, SAMigo 2.9 will be released
before the Sakai conference.

I will find out more details about how much more SAMigo 2.9 QA is needed
and will update the list.

-Jackie