[samigo-team] SAM-1615: ready to commit?

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Mar 14 13:33:02 PDT 2012

Hi

I did this to avoid a circular dependency between API and hibernate (as
the the service API's do this) I would certainly include my POJO's in
the API package if starting a new project - but I don't think I always
did this.

It also means all external tools wanting to use Samigo functionality
(well this part at least) only have to have 1 samigo dependency)