[samigo-team] Proposal: Version clean up

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Mar 13 07:39:53 PDT 2012

Hi All

Would anyone object if I did a version clean up in Jira so that the
versions we see in the issue drop downs match the current active
versions. Specifically:

- Archive* the really old versions (2.6 versions and before)
- archive* the branch versions [e.g. 2.7.x]
- ensure upcoming versions are flagged with "[tentative]" in line with
Sakai practice

*archived means that the versions are not present in the affects or
fixed for dropdowns but they are still present and linked to tickets.
They can easily be un-archived

Regards

David