[samigo-team] review/testing request: SAM-1615

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Tue Mar 6 06:13:43 PST 2012

Hi Lynn,

Sure the code touched in the service layer is relates to delivery and
grading stack so my hit list for testing would include:

1) Are student responses correctly saved (including random access - i.e.
going back and editing a response)
2) Does grading and feedback work as expected.

I have done reasonably extensive testing of 1) but am less sure that I
have got adequate coverage of 2