[samigo-team] review/testing request: SAM-1615

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Mar 6 05:57:49 PST 2012

Hi David,

Can you provide some guidance for us non-techies on where and how best to
test from a functional perspective?  What features are likely affected and
should we simply be verifying that everything seems to be working as it
should (i.e., basic regression testing) or us there something specific we
should be looking for.  Also, are the changes in trunk?  I won't likely
have time to look at this in the near future as we are in the midst of
testing a local patch, but perhaps someone else can.  It would be helpful
if you could add testing instructions to the Jira.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu