[samigo-team] Settings re-do first part: use jQuery UI Accordion instead of custom JS

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Sat Jun 16 13:38:13 PDT 2012

At the Samigo session at the conference, I mentioned I would attempt to
tackle the interface part of the settings pages in Samigo.  I have
committed work to a branch that removes the custom settings hide / show
code and replaces it with the solid (and maintained) jQuery UI Accordion.

Here is a demo of the jQuery UI accordion widget:

  http://jqueryui.com/demos/accordion/

Here is the branch:

  https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/branches/SAM-1733

Here is the JIRA:

  https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1733

This JIRA is not meant to address the entirety of the proposed settings
pages re-do, but it is a solid improvement on the settings page and should
make further modifications easier.

--Sam