[samigo-team] Assessment Organization - Navigation Options

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Apr 10 05:21:10 PDT 2012

You can randomize the order in which the questions appear within each
part.  If a part uses "random draw from question pool", the question order
is randomized and there are two randomization options for multi-submission
assessments:

Type of randomization

-A student's questions are randomized each time an assessment is submitted

- A student's questions are randomized once for all submissions

If a part uses "questions authored one by one", the following options are
available.  The second option will show the questions in a random order.

Question ordering (not available for random draw):
-As listed on Assessment Questions page

-Random within Part

The only thing you can't randomize is the order of the parts.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu