[sakai2-tcc] For Discussion - Community Survey - alpha

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Sep 24 07:43:56 PDT 2013

Another thought.

We should ask potential contributors (all types, not just dev) what they need in order to participate more fully (or at all):

* training sessions or orientation sessions (the difference can be nuanced)
* direct requests for help (vs over email groups )
* mentoring
* beer
* clearer understanding of community needs/processes
* a quick list they can look at and see what they can take (low hanging bug fixes, etc)

Something like that.

-- Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator