[sakai2-tcc] Connecting inquiries with partner schools

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Sep 23 10:36:28 PDT 2013

Hi TCC,

We've been getting some inquiries about Sakai from a variety of institutions. We are providing generic information and indicating myself as a contact for follow up, if needed. I bet the best thing would be to get them connected with Sakai schools who can share real world connections. At the moment it is escaping me what the best way of approaching this is.

(Maybe that could be added to the Community Survey? See what schools would be willing to be called upon once in a while to talk with schools/institutions exploring Sakai?)

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator