[sakai2-tcc] [cle-release-team] Fwd: summary - Re: VOTE: Release of Sakai 2.9.2

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 24 04:35:12 PDT 2013

Punt in this case is American slang, as you probably guessed. It means to not deal with something at the moment or leave it for later. Probably comes from American Football.

After googling I found that apparently punt means something different to Brits…

American slang:
"To cease doing something; give up: Let's punt on this and try something else.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/punt#ixzz2UD16tg53"

- Neal